Delivery & Returns
We ship worldwide, from our warehouse in Stockholm. Find shipping times and costs below:
Sweden 50 SEK, DHL shipping (FREE RETURNS)
Scandinavia & EU 100 SEK (€10) UPS shipping (FREE RETURNS ARE NOT INCLUDED)
We also ship outside Scandinavia & EU. Shipping cost depends on country.
Your order will be dispatched within 2 days from the time you placed your order. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation and a tracking code from DHL by e-mail.
Swedish orders will be delivered within 1-4 days from the day you received the shipping confirmation. International orders will be delivered within 2-8 days from day you received the shipping confirmation. If you prefer, you can also collect your order directly from our showroom at Surbrunnsgatan 6, Monday-friday from 10.00-17.00. Then the shipping cost of 50 SEK will be refunded to you directly. Just let us know via email or phone and we will arrange your pick up.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Items should be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. This also applies to items on sale.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Place the items you want to return back in the bag that you received your order in, with all tags attached.
- Fill out the returns form that you received with your order and place it inside the bag.
- Stick the enclosed returns shipping label on the outside of the bag.
- Drop off the parcel at your local DHL office or at our showroom at Surbrunnsgatan 6, Stockholm.